Friday, February 04, 2005

aihz......

"I've got a heart full of pain head full of stress
Hand full of anger held in my chest"

Haihz....dont we all feel that way at times..?? anywayz..something caught my attention on tv quite awhile ago... it was something bout life after death, reincarnation etc.... And after that i started coming up wid a bunch of theories, of what happens after a person passes away n stuff..

"Life After Death "

so this is where my craptalkin begins.. This is where you can actually get a picture that I do need to go out more often rather than spendin my time infront of the tv..lol.. aite,so most people are prolly afraid of talkin bout death itself.... but c'mon.. we all gonna die one day..i doubt u wanna live to a 100 years old +++ ,and then get knock by a flying car and die in the future,right..?? :D jpjp.. dun mind me..i kinda woke up on the wrong side of the bed today also..so might be a lil negative today.. Anywayz, back to the topic... How does being dead feel like..?? I mean, do u just dissapear from the face of this earth completely,and everything is just gone..?? or is there life after death...?? my friend once told me that there always is some1 bside you ,takin down ur every single sin that u commited and stuff ( cant clearly remember,cuz its been quite some time since that conversation took place) ,and once you're dead, those sins will be read out to you or sumtin liddat.. I wonder how true is that huh.. Any dude that is readin out my list, is prolly gonna run out of saliva..but heck,there's not 1 sinless person in this world..nobody's perfect.. and altho practice makes perfect, no1 practices hard enough to be perfect.. :) nice quote huh..??
Kla..dun wanna talk rubbish anymore.. just wanted to get THAT lil sumtin off my chest..
ohyea,monday IS NOT a holliday.. and convent gets to have an extra day of hollies.... another reason why EC sux..haha.. i seriously cant wait for the 1.30pm bell to ring on monday.. But ish..got addm3 tuiton..so must wait till 4.30 before my actual hollies begin.. but an even BIGGER ISH, im goin up to kl and negeri sembilan the next day... and those 2 places are hella hella borin..but complain so much wont do much difference either..
Ive gotta wake up early again tommorow mornin...early as in 6 am early since my dad's the one who's sendin me to sch.. there's a stupid kursus or sumtin there.. prolly gon be my chance to practice "sleepin widcha eyes open" techinique.. cool huh..??

No comments: