Tuesday, March 22, 2005

sch's borin

~Andrew~
wow..if yall are reading this, you should stop readin,and give yourself a round of applause..*clap clap*seriously, navigating thru the main page of this blog and being able to find the entries page is tuff..i myself couldnt find it.lol..but atleast thats the fun part,i guess..tommorow's gonna be the middle of the week liao.. time's moving pretty fast right now, but i aint sure wheter thats a good thing or is it the other way around..its gettin close to the end of march,and my mid year exam is on may..that means i have 1 month ++ to cover up both form 4 n 5 syllabus.. thats gonna be tuff.. ive got to squeeze 1 year of studies and knowledge into my brain in 1 month.. sounds impossible ?? it acutally is...
ohyea...just 20 mins ago..for some reason..my F n D drive suddenly *poof*...vanished.... and rite now im still like 'WTF!!!'..both drives are pretty important to me..they contain a bunch of albums wic took me quite some time to download n stuff...oh wellz..no point being upset bout it la..actually,ever since i was a kid, ive never had a stabil pc before.. it kept crashin every few months..suay huh..??
u know wat..my school life's really pityful... the moment i step into my sch compound,my brain straight away swtiches off...i feel like a robot...without much thought,both my legs automatically walk to my classroom..then i put my bag down...and when the teacher comes in..i seem to have this ability to block out every word they're sayin,and my eyes will then be glued to the clock.. and at this point of time, time moves VERY slow.. however... when the bell rings,and when i step outta the class,den only will my brain wake up from its short nap.. cool rite..??

anywayz..thats bout it for now..atleast im updatin this kinda often rite..?? chowzz

No comments: