Friday, January 06, 2006

halow!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaa..im rite now at the Taylors library..its pretty quiet around here ar.. not that bad, and we have our own personal tables wer we can study and stuff.. cant stay here log tho, am juz goin wen the batteries run out or smth..seriously, i had one reali hectic week...

leaving alone isnt as fun as expected.. one thing i reli miss is my family.. i cried mself to sleep for a couple of daes..but it was nice juz cryin out.. =( i misss my mummy and my daddy and everyone at home, esp my sisters.. =((

on the bright site.. i get to see andrew everydae..! hahaha.. i noe, sounds evil to my family, but im reali glad i chose to come here 1st..because, i have many many friends..and also andrew.. so it reali helps alot.. oso for the fact that im in the same class like xin and andrew lar.. have complany every wer i go!

anywae, wont blog further lar.. my lappy got no more batteri.. stupid lapy..

newae.. missing every one of u!!!

No comments: