Tuesday, March 21, 2006

finally blogging from the comforts of my room
:) hehee....

wee! about my holidae! =) i wen to genting wid my family and andrew! hehe.. my first holidae with him..it was good.. with my sisters and everything.. imanaged to sit for a number of rides..and the good news is this time we dident waste our time and money at the indoor theme park playing all the dummy games! hehee.. oh yar.. we did! ish..but just ten bucks each.. i plaed some game wer we had to sit on a machine, and the the machines moves.! and its high smore..so its quite cute lar.. hehee..

its reali sad now cos alot of the projects deadlines are coming nearer, so all of us has to gambatte and stuff!!
=D

WHEEE..............................

ohyea,, i got 9a's and 1 b for my est, for spm, thinkin of recheckin, but mummy is goin to do allll the procedures! :D hehee..
aniwae, i better get back to myu draft. nxt time, i shall blog more often coz i have internet in my room now!!! weeeheeee!

No comments: