Sunday, April 30, 2006

Blogging from Pyramid Towers


Create your own message at BlingyBlob.com


okay.. i hope that thingy works! aniwae, like the title reads, i am in pyramid towers now.. its 4.01 am and im not asleep, thanks to SAM programme which is definitle depriving me of sleep..actualy, i took a few naps this afternoon, evening and night, which explains the still very awake me! hahaa.. everyone is fast asleep now. daddy and mummy is snoring.. hehee.. am reali glad that they are here with me now. i reali miss them... =)

aniwae, i am awake because i have to finish my dumb project and hand it up on tuesdae! together with the stupid lab report book which i havent touch, i advise u ppl, dun ever take sam! lol.. unless u can reali handle stress, which is wut i am serisouly tryin to do..no regrets though.. not YET! HEHE

im done with my draft cept for conclusion.. i wanna write a big sorry to kimmy for not being able to catch up with her altho she chatted with me a few times on msn.. im reali relai bz now!! im sorrry kimmy.. but i noe u are fine..with ur new found love :P haha!

mid term is in 3 weeks time.. this is crazy.. i cant take it anymore!! lucky i got shopping tomoro! lol.. hmm..wut else..

oh yea, pretty worried bout uni applications now.. its reali hard to get into unis and im reali afraid i dun get acepted aniwer! my dreams of being a doctor, juz recently .. i noe alot of ppl look down on me, and dun believe i can make it.. i noe its hard, i noe its very tough, but i can do it!! with pure hard work and strong determination, plus the continuous and sincere support from my beloved parents and boyfriend! i noe i can make it!!1 :D *prays* HAHA

aniwae, enuff crapping, am googling for pictures now..

oh ya! forgot to mention that i went to sunway lagoon todae! haha, had reali reali fun lar... been a while since i juz let go my hair and had some good fun with my dear family... mwarkz!!

love lots,
dee dee

No comments: