Friday, May 05, 2006

andrew is stupid

~Andrew~
shit ar, got back all our common test marks already..this time its really really bad.. and smore got ppl score almost near full marks (or sumtimes full marks) for the subjects.. i shud be in the last class la..i dont deserve to be here.. ish..
wat else is happenin in life rite now ar? ohyea, the very stress ppl in my clas oso got a blog ade.. http://www.10verystressedpeople.blogspot.com
yup yup, do peep it..
ohyea, we all handed up our esl FINAL (yup,yup.. FINAL!! not draft!! final!!).. really got kepuasan once the final project is in ur own 2 hands wei.. hella glad its done tho.. shit took up my whole hollidays the previous time, so im happy to kiss it bye bye ar.. lolz..
aihz... really dunno how la.. mid term is like 2 weeks+ a few days away.. seriously not good, and not prepared!! still in my relaxed mood, while finalising the final stages of me album.. yeap yeap, my demo's comin out soon i hope... so do look out for it once its out.. will provide mroe info wen ive got all the tracks back from mixing and mastering..

kla..i g2g now.. nuttin much to blog ade.. brain jam.. k byez..



my English File!!

No comments: