Sunday, June 18, 2006

been a while

lifestyle has immediately changed ever since college started again.. the proof?? ive not even been able to update this blog.... ish..
okiez, so anywayz, this week has had its fair shairs of ups and downs la..my test results were a piece of *insert random bad word* , cept for english.. which doesnt really count.. *insert random canton bad word*
had bio presentation this past week, and i thought i was okiez la.. tried my best anywayz, so yeap, its cool..

okiez, now big announcement time..

the initial batch of CD's for my album, titled The First Verse EP have already been released.. so yea, for anyone who is stayin in jb or smth, yall can drop me a pm or email me if u want a copy... i can def post it there.. no worries..

CD is priced at Rm10, and i know it might seem expensive and some might think im taking their lunch money away.. but trust me, ive spent alot on the production of this album.. and every artist has got to eat yeapz??

k, thats all for the weekly updates.. pz out

No comments: