Saturday, September 30, 2006

That good ol black music

A lil something that im listening to right now.. you know, that good old black music type of stuff.. thats what i need right now..





okay, so maybe this isnt my usual cup of tea.. but i really like the production on this one..



Tupac's live concert.. 700mb large man.. took me awhile..



Lupe Fiasco.. this is the truth rite ere.. this is hip hop without the bling bling, without the girls, without all that..

ohyea, all this were downloaded..lol.. malu betul.. :D
and there was also another thing i forgot to blog bout..i happened to lose my wallet on tuesday.. shit did affect me abit, cuz i wasted 2 hours plus searcin my room for it..ic semua kat dalam..and the next day paper was chemistry..
so yea, after losing all hope.. decided to go to the balai to make a report after chem paper, which meant i had less time to prepare for maths.. so yea, once i got back, i decided to like, ask the guards at My Place about it again.. and guess what?? someone returned it.. but not before taking Rm1 from it la.. but oh wells, thanks anyways altho i will never know who u is.. atleast my ic is inside, so its all good..

No comments: