Sunday, February 22, 2009

Off to GP placements in a few more hours... Will be gone for 4 weeks, which is a long ass time, considering that i'll be missing 4 weeks of lectures. And its not like I'll be going to some town like Sydney or anything.. infact, im going to a rural place, Scone. who knew it could get more rural than Newcastle.

so yea, it seems like Im going back to malaysia if you look at the amount of luggages i brought along. Gotta bring all my med books as well cause i doubt that theres internet there ( which is usually where i get all my knowledge from).

Atleast I'll be driving there, in my 3 weeks old car. XD



Suzuki Swift. I wanted something small to get around with, and have def been interested in the Swift for awhile now. First car, no nid so fancy wan arrrr..

Aiteees, i'll let dear do more blogging about our adventures in the Swift. lol. Ive got no time to waste ady.. need to packkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

No comments: