Tuesday, November 24, 2009


We manage to get midnight premiere tickets for new moon! I checked for tickets about a month ago, and they were all full, but on the day itself, it seemed like they open a few more rooms.
I loved the movie! It was so much better than the first one. Although Jacob looks really good =D, but I shall be faithful, and am still in TEAM EDWARD!
It was soo packed that night.
Plus, dont believe Andrew, i think he secretly enjoyed the movie.

I loved this photo! hehe. I had it as my phone's wallpaper, and everyone who saw it had the same reaction.
"aww.. so cute.. what the??"



We are packing packing packing up these few days, and I hate the dust so so much!

Im so sensitive to dust, my eyes, nose and throat start getting so itchy! Its so irritating!

Oh, so I was looking at our fridge, and I realized I have so much chaipoh (preserved radish) and dried he bi (lil shrimps)
And I was thinking of ways to finish it when I had this brilliant idea of cooking " ham cha" which is a Hakka dish i think, according to Andrew.
So we bought three kinds of vege, and made this yummy home cooked meal last night =)
I am so proud of ourselves, because it really tasted like home!
I loved it! Made 4 portions so we had it for lunch today and probably for lunch tommorow as well. =)
Save money okay!






My Hakka Boyfriend says yummy! =)

No comments: