Friday, February 03, 2006

tomoro is gonna be scary! ahhhh.......... i hope it wouldnt be scary.. nvm.. wont plubicise it aniwae.... mauahhahhahahaaa...... ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

i dunoe wuts wrong with me, i have stomach aches now every v v earli in the morning, as in, 12 am, 3 am... argh.. oops.. too much info ::D

aniwae, as for my gathering, it was nice.. =) tho there were very few of us lar, namely, archie, wei yi, sarah and michelle. :P but we had fun.. =) kays frenz were here too.. she got more tho, but i think i oni saw them wen i was opening the door to sae bye, and hie .

CHELLE stayed over!! kekekke.. was fun, tokin to her till 3 am in the mornning... thanks for comin ya chelle! but sad thing was, she had to throw away her contact lenses.. because we had no solutions for it, and she put them in water, and she said it was dirty ade, so we went home blind. :D :P

life these few days is goood... i dun wanna go back lar, juz pretend that i dident even wen to college in the 1st place.. but haha, as if that cud hapen.. but i have grown up k!! i become more braver liaoz..=) i can wash clothes, operate a washing machine... hehehhe.. boil water.. haha.. serious! i didnt noe how to boil water k!

and sad thing is..... i havent done ANY WORK. lucky i jus read some chemistry juz now..tomoro, will continue on my english assignment.. then read either one of my 3 sciences!! arghh!! physics!! chem!! bio!!!!!! crazy i tell u!!!!!! ahh!!!! ate korean fod juz now.. was GOOD! wheee! so long since i drank kimchi soup.. nice nice
tomoro and tomoro gona eat hao liao AGAIN. coz deedee is back so mummy and daddy will do anything for me.. mauahahahahahah!!!

tot of buying new fone, cheap wan, so i can use digi ma.. but daddy decided to let me use his samsung wan, and then we'll buy him a new fone for his birthdae. smart ar my father. haha. but i dun mind lar, i like his fone.. but the oni bad thing is that the camera smth wrog ade.. but y am i complaining lar, my other fone can take pictures and i got a digi cam! tho its a caplang wan
haha! =) love my daddy, mummy.. love my life!! =)

bought a new bag too! the bag is korea brand d.. but i found the tag in it, made in vietnam. v funny lar.. haha.. but i love it! wanted to buy it in kl d.. but found it too ex.. but daddy let me buy ler! so i bought lor.. hehehehe will post pics yar!!

k then , its late, let me study, i have too. they will be sending my results to mum and dad, in march!!!!

love lots,
deedeeeeee

No comments: