Friday, February 03, 2006

werrrddd

~andrew~

2 days back

so i stepped into the barber shop, waited for 10 minutes...some huge ass dude then asked me to sit on the chair... i dont usually come here to cut hair la, but then most of the salons were closed n shit.. and in 5 minutes time, he shave my sides off..lmao..i looked half bald already... didnt say anytin tho, thought mebbe thats his style or sumtin.. and now i look like a jarhead ( if yall watch the movie jarhead,then u'll know)...nvm la, now i know i wont look good if i cut bald.. but its cooling tho, especially when the cold breeze blows... which is very rare in malaysia la.... since bald is already out of my Should I Try This Hairstyle list, so how bout skinhead now..? lol..

Yesterday

went to tebrau city in the afternoon wid dears fam..tebrau city really doesnt look like much tho, the shops there all too classy for me wan..lol...they shud just build a petaling street here la. surely profit paling banyak wan.... i need new kicks smore!! and then in the evening me went to city plaza to play futsal...yes yes, yall are like OMG!! andrew can kick a ball???!!? rite?? lol.. first time ive actually kicked a ball in a year and a half or so..lol..was okla, had fun n shit chilling with the guys whom ive not seen for like a month or so... no1's changed ,cept for me and my jarhead haircut..i think i can balance an egg on my head wei, seriously..later i go try..lol..

k, i wan go study now.. neva study much oso this hollies... take care yall..chowz

No comments: