Monday, June 22, 2009








I had a pretty good Fathers Day yesterday. =)
It was 12.30am and all of us were in the living room watching desperate housewives when my mum suddenly jump and say aiyoh!

We totally forgotten it was 12 already! and daddy was like =(
"i was counting the minutes"

We laughed so much after that. hee

So the next morning, all 3 of us woke up early to make a huge breakfast for daddy.

We had sausages, eggs, bacon, mushrooms, and a scone each.

It was really good!
Good job nesse n kay! Im really proud of you both =p especially kays special egg technique.




















Then we headed for prayers at my grandmothers house, spent the rest of the day watching TV, and then out for dinner at this japanese restaurant.


THE FOOD WAS SUPERB! i havent been eating alot the pass weeks and now my tummy is getting pampered.

I love home! =D

No comments: