Saturday, June 06, 2009

sembilan hari lagi

9 more days to the dreaded exams..
Sometimes when I get so stressed up. I start to wonder wether I made the right decision in throwing myself in this line. Do I have what it takes to excel? Or even to pull through?

Didn't I tell myself in form 5 that I had enough of studying super hard and enjoyed life as it is suppose to be.

But nope, here I am mugging away, trying to memorize what can your body can do and what can go terribly wrong with it. I love learning. But I hate exams! They spoil the whole learning process.. Plus, what happens when I graduate? Working hours, stress, and defintely an emotional one for me.
But I get to do what I always enjoy doing. I get to help people. Hopefully, Helping them in any way to make things better? Is it worth it though? I mean, even and ice cream man makes kids happy. -.-

I can't say it is right now, bit I sure hope it will in the future.

Jiayou dee! Jiayou bi!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....