Tuesday, May 31, 2005

bi is soo proud of his thumb.. :P

k, so todae, had add math tuition, was reali tired tho.. yawnz.. newae, mum and nesse came back from genting and kl ade..yay! so happie.. haha..reali missed nesse and marmie..and the hse was gettin a lil dirty already..since maid wasnt around.. hehe.. oni me, daddie and kay..! hahaz.. imagine the mess we created.. daddie was quite mad coz he wanted me and kay to do some simple hse chores, well, kay did hers, but not me!! it wasnt my fault tho..woke up late, and i dident even step into the living hall or the kitchen.. was in my cozy messy room all morning.. = D later, sent kay to cs, had lunch there..hotdogs..! wid my dad! ahaha.. the pickled cucumbers and stuff left a farnie taste in my mouth tho...

then we went back to kerrys..wer i sat at aunty annes wid dad for nearli an hour.. coz i was afraid to sit meself.. im scared to be alone.. :D so then .. i walk to tuition.. tt i dare lar.. haha.. then had a *great* time doin mathz.. wid huah rong !! this time, it was her turn to tell me my lips was dry..muahahax..poor gal.. have to go for volleyball after tuui...

Arh!!! Tomoro mornin got chem tuition..at 9-11..then after tt got add mathz again!! at 11.30..and i ave piano at 11.. ahaha.. so can skip a lil of piano! yay! lost a lil interest in piano liao.. :D teacher lar..make me plae kiddie songs.. i ade 17 ler!! hm..cant wait to go out for a nice nice movie......AHERM... im free on thursdae!

aihz..mummy said i have to clean me room tomoro..so i'll prolly be spring cleanin my lil space in the hse after lunch or smth.. filled wid bookz..i wonder y... stupid examz..

No comments: