Thursday, June 02, 2005

wtf

~Andrew~

Policeman stops the taxi driver...

Polis : Kau bawa orang apa..?
Taxi driver (who was already pissed at the polis ) : Orang malaysia la..
Polis : Mana ic..??
Me : Tak bawa ..
Polis : Keluar dari kereta...
Me : So saya bayar tambang taxi skarang..?
Polis : yaya..

so, i paid the taxi driver..got of the cab..then went to the highest rank fella there..

High rank officer : Asal..?
Me : Tak bawa ic ..terlupa..
High rank officer : Kau ni orang apa..orang jepun..??
Me (at this point,i was like..wtf man..) : Tak la..orang malaysia..
High rank officer : Mana ic..?
Me : Tak bawa la..terlupa..

So he ask for my age..i said was 17..and then..he ask me go home...
WTF!!????!!! u tahan my cab..ask me get out.the cab goes away..and ive gots to walk home..15 mins walk.. bravo..job well done..
So thats how my day ended..in a f*cked up way..
But everything else before that was nice..
Me n dear went to cs todae..wanted to watch star wars..but aihz.time slot not suitable..there's no longer any mornin or afternoon shows anymore..so ended so we watched Madegascar,or however u spell it..
The movie was alrite la..I didnt find most parts of the show funny,but the audience kept laufin n stuff,so mebbe got smth wrong wid me la..and i was like "huh..over liao ar???" when the credits started rollin.. so after the show ended, which was around 2.15 or smth, me n darling ended up walkin around cs tryina think of stuff to do..city square has become a very borin place already la.. really nuttin to do there anymore cept watch movies n chill..so we then had a banana split,and after that we went home lor.. its been awhile since ive watched a movie in the cinemas, so yea..i really did enjoy my time wid my dearest.. =)
k,ive got to make a move now..weather todae is really killin me..cant blif its soooooo hot..ish

No comments: