Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sunday...4 more days away

~Andrew~
Man....its already sunday.... time sure moves hella fast when ya dun wan it to.. Altho ive been putting in alot of hours into my studies, im still unable to cover up most of the chapters for most of the subjects..Aihz... i better forget bout scorin for this setara test and focus more on my nxt 2 exams.. my trials and also the real thing..haha.. scoring a's for this tests is already out of reach for me.. ish ish.. thank god there was no tuiton today.. definately enjoy spendin sundays at home, esp durin the mornin.. haha.. Ohyea,its a hollie tommorow oso.. thank god for that... atleast i'll be able to study abit n stuff... but there's always a few distractions when im studyin ...
such as :

i) my bed...yes....i study on my bed.. haha.
ii) music.. i admitt..i cant study without music..... but i cant study with music too...makes sense...??doubt it..
iii) the phone.... im always on the fon with my dear....
iv) and last but not least...my pc.. heck,im spose to be studyin now..but decided to come on9 'for awhile'..haha

i guess i'll stop here.. updates prolly wont be so frequent for the next few weeks cuz of this exams..ish ish..wish me gd luck yall..

No comments: