Friday, April 29, 2005

didnt go to schoold todae.. haha.. coz din have important subjects.. plus i reali need the time to study..woke up happily odae at 7 plu to find out tt my sisters frenz.. (kay) were comni over to our house in the morning to practise DANCING. great..so the whole mornin "its gonna be me" kept being played in my room..coz our rooms are like seperated with .. oh yea.. NOTHIN. was quite pissed actuali..but aiyar.. not their fault oso.. but still!! so iritatin ler... studied A BAB of sejarah.. ONLI!! but thoroughly..so okay lar..took me about..3 hrs lidat.. to read and do some latihan on it.. guess its thru tt while guys take an hour to finish a bab, gurls take 5.. haha..

Goin for fz tuition later, hopefuly chua wud finish the topic wic is comin out for setara, if not i'll have to go for tuition tomoro again..i think he will lar.. he's fast..compared to my other teacher... well.. i wanna go back to my bio now.. dun wanna waste todae.. bye bye~ =)

No comments: