Sunday, July 10, 2005

sch

~Andrew~
dont really got alot of time to blog..so i'll make this quick.
weekends dah nak habis...hmmm,atleast i felt that i spent my time this weekends puas puas... so wat did i do todae?? me n dear went to catch a movie after tuiton..wat movie..? Amityville Horror... i cant believe its a true story tho.. movie was pretty scary at parts.... seriously,some parts will jut seem hella freaky.. but yea, movie was worth the money .. enjoyable 2 hours or so.. that kinda movie that u definately would want to watch with a chick ( note : this only applies to guys )..
still doin moral project... shit's really takin alot of my time .. nasib the dateline is till the end of the month, so ive got a few weeks to finish it up.but then again, ive got test and also my school IU to prepare for..
k,shameless promotion here..but who cares...
EC International Understanding Day will be held on the 24th of July,at Jubilee Inta Hall.. After readin this post, you are forced to attend the function..!!! hehe jpjp.. but yea,do try to make urself available on that date.. it'll be fun,trust me... no refundo or any money back guarantee policy tho..sorri .. =D
k, ive gotta go now.... gotta hit the books awhile..

" Some people cant accept me for cussin.. I cant accept them for not acceptin me "

No comments: