Saturday, July 02, 2005

alarm clock woke me up too early..??

~Andrew~
lol..its 5.27 am..wtf am i doin..
woke up bout 20 mins ago,been tryina get sum sleep, but the pc was temptin me to use it..aihz.. no1's on9 on msn now..lol.. takde budak yg gila cam gua.. saturdays spose to be my hollie day, but heck..i cant rmbr the last time ive stayed at home durin a saturday..seriously, im not lyin.. there's always interact stuff , occasionally basketball, and tmr i gotta do my Moral project.. some kitar semula stuff... aihz.. if only a week lasted 8 days and u had 3 days of weekends.. better huh.. ?
i just realised not too long ago that i got a very bad temper.. macam a temper prob or smth.. but somehow, i seem to keep all this temper under control even tho ppl around me are pissin me off... aihz, one day i guess i'll just BOOOOOOOM n explode..wait n see..wait n see....
ohyea,new friendster layout sux in my opinion.... aint really feelin it.. seems harder to navigate for me..same goes wid the new morpheus layout.. mebbe im just fussy bout stuff..
findin stuff to do now.. ish.. bored as heck la.mebbe me shud go wake me dear up..budden surely kena marah one for disturbin her sleep... aihzz...i think i'll just go plug in my ps2 n play la..best way to kill time :playin games..
chowzzzz

No comments: