Sunday, July 31, 2005

sundayzzz

~Andrew~
just last week my iu ended and i was headin home at around this time..... shit..time is sprintin right now..
anywayz.. my life's been normal ..nuttin exciting has happened these past few days, and its stil the same old routine for me.. i miss lepakin la.. i wan stay in town...then evidae i can just drop by at kerrys and breathe the shopping complex air... wouldnt that be nice..?
something is wrong with my aircon..or mebbe its with me... i feel that its just too bloody daamn cold ... and it causes my hands to be close to gettin frost bite ( not really..but cant think of any other words) .. so im tryina live without my air conditioner on at this moment.. its hard tho..im the type that just leaves it one whenever im in my room, which is almost the whole dae,cept for lunch n dinner..
ohyea..The Losing Aces have their own frienster account already.. WHO DA HECK ARE THEY..?? yeap.thats what u are askin right now..
k,The Losing Aces ...we're a band consistin of 3 vocalists ( yinyang aka me. , yabe aka fadzir , banlee) , 2 guitarists (alvin n ty) ,1 bassist ( jeremy ) and mac, our drummer..
u can add us at losing_aces@hotmail.com .. i dun really know how active its gon be, but just add ya..?
what else shud i be bloggin about..? ohyea.. SCHOOL!!! i hate the feelin of knowin ive gotta wake up early again tommorow mornin.. i really really hate it..macam tannak bangun je..lol.. tommorow subjects arent that heavy tho..cept for bm... seems like the teacher's a lil racist ...or mebbe thats just my opinion.. nvm..tahan a lil bit more can liao.. and then its byebye to ec...muahahahaz..
k...i spend too much time here ade..chowzz

No comments: