Tuesday, November 01, 2005

hmm,confused

~Andrew~
aihz, right now im hella confused... A levels or SAM..??? shits been botherin me for some time, since the weekends i guess.. Im afraid of making this decision, since I aint sure which would lead me to failing and which would lead me to atleast getting good grades.. Balancing the pros and cons also aint workin for me right now.. Shit shit shit!!!! Think so much till wan study oso no mood liao.. hmmm... I need to consult ppl, but no1 i know has took A levels or SAM, cept for my bro.. any1 can help me out right now...?
ohyea,ive uploaded a few of them Installation Day pics.... there's a few white patches n shit, i guess its cuz the pics had to be compressed and the quality was sacrificed..lol..
its already Tuesday...damnit... so free ar me..still can online.. Mind's filled with a bunch of thoughts.. I seriously hate this feeling... How would I know Im making the right choice.. But the thing is, if I study like hell for either course, I'm sure to get good results right..?? The ball's in my court then..
K, i guess imma stop here.. gonna read up a lil on add math right now... Chowz yall

No comments: