Friday, November 04, 2005

Wah

~Andrew~
Wahseh, 1st week of the hollies gon be over soon.. time's been passin really fast right now... must be the wonders of the SPM gods... ish ish..
ohyea, I twisted my ankle just yesterday, and at first i thought it wasnt gon be serious... but right now i can hardly even walk up n down the stairs.. it definately hurts, but i guess it might just be a blessin in disguise, cuz im gon be forced to stay on my bed 24/7 to study.. yea rite....
another suay thing is that Im havin a flu right now, and I can sense that Im gon be fallin sick anytime soon, with the weather being hella cold right now... Hoping that it doesnt get any worse, or Im gon be forced to spread to other ppl so the germs leave my body... lol.
Hmmm, there's really nuttin much I can add to this post right now.. Life's still being hella dull, and Ive yet to make up my mind on wheter to take A Levels or SAM... But i doubt I'll need to make a decision any time soon, tho it wud be better if I need not worry bout this all the time.. aihz...
Life in taylors is gon be so new n refreshin... First impression is always the most important, and the prob is, I normally am very quiet when I meet new ppl... And this might lead to others thinkin Im very sombong n snobbish..lol..But if I start talkin like a mad fella on the first dae, they all might think Im too talkative..lol... Aiyar,hu needs friends heh.... Im just gon be there for a year , thats if Im takin SAM la.. a year and a half if Im takin A levels...
Ohyea, do peep my multiply site once in awhile, cuz I might be making full use of the audio host there to post samples of my new tracks.. wont be too soon tho...
Chowz

No comments: