Saturday, November 26, 2005

wah...Saturday liao

~Andrew~
Its already Saturday...wow.. 3 papers left.. 2 important ones.. It hasnt really hit me yet that SPM is gonna be over, and Im gon have 1 month of partying to do... wajib!!!! lol.. Maybe its cuz I still got bio and chem paper left, and chemistry is like , my weakest subject.. Actually, its cuz bab 7 and bab 8 always come out in struktur and I nv did understand those 2 babs...Thank god theres sort of a long break b4 those 2 heavy subjects,atleast I could prepare for it abit.....
So far SPM has been ok la.. Add Math paper 2 was really BS, quite hard to do...But atleast it was easier than trials paper ... Or was I stupider and less prepared wen I took trials, thats why it felt so hard...hmmmmmmm...

After SPM I'm gonna :
i) Spend time with darling!!!
ii)Buy a new PS2 controller and buy a bunch of games that came out during my exam period!!!
iii)Finish finalising my EP (I've actually recorded all them songs already.. Now Im waiting for verses from the ppl I've collaborated with, and Ive gotta think of a catchy chorus for one track )
iv) Play basketball again!!!!
v) Invade KL...
vi) Watch a bunch of movies with dear.. Gotta go buy Saw II , The Exorcism of Emily Rose and all them movies that were shown during trials..

that's bout it i guess...cant make a long list, since I've only got a month to do all this stuff..ishhhh...
Aite, Imma stop my post here...Wan study kimia liao..byebyez

No comments: