Sunday, July 09, 2006

Birthday

Yesterday was my 18th birthday.. 080706.. can buy 6D if it ever existed..lolzi received less wishes and greetings tho, which prolly means that Im being forgotten.. ishness!! nvmz, its still the best brithday in my 18 years tho... crazy crazy crazy!!! heres like, a brief summary of all the crazy moments..

The lovely G1 people

first, they sang a happy birthday song in class..haha.. niceness!! next, the 10verystressedpeople had some sort of a suprise celebration.. coolies.. even got t-shirt, head band and wrist band from em... i guess they wanted to give me that hip hop image.. haha.. thanks so much guys!!

then it was my dearest darling...

we counted down to my birthday together.. best best.. she made this card that really means alot to me.. bunch of memories and all that inside it.. then it was the present.. this is definitely the best gift!! seriously!! im not exaggerating when i say this is the best gift ive ever received in ma life.. a pair of adicolor!! crazyness.. ive been wantin to get my hands on this pair ever since i saw it, and being a shoe freak, this tops anythin and everything ive ever received.. muakzzzzz!! thanks dear!!

and then my parents came up, and my bro too

fam came up, and had dinner with my relatives.. whats even nicer was that dear was also invited!! first time she met my grandma and aunts.. hehe.. received a couple of ang paos , but didnt get any pressie from my parents tho.. i was findin for a good hp, but couldnt find wan in time.. so i'll be lookin around subang for a new hp as my bdae prezzie from them.. finally!!

k,that sums up most of the things that happened.. ohyea, me and dear watched Superman returns too... not bad ar, quite draggy and some scenes should have been left out.. nvm, a pretty decent movie i guess..

ohyea, tonite is the World Cup Final.. i guess it'll be pretty packed there.. dunno what time i must go there to book place.. crazyness!! onyea, football pundit Andrew Choo predicts France to win 2-0.. lolz.. jpjp

No comments: