Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Say Goodbye

Track 3 from The First Verse EP.. might have some typos here n there..

(Verse 1 - Yin Yang)
see its like so many years, I never thought that I would say
That one day we both gotta go our seperate ways
So many times cause of me your heart's in pain
So I only got one question, why should we start again
We were both so sure we would last forever
We did cry, we smiled, we also laugh together
I did try, I tried to mend it back apart
I gotta let you go cause other men deserve your heart
An angel like you, that is too good to be true
You're too good for me, and that's why I gotta leave you
I don't deserve you, tho I know I love you
I swear to God that I wish I had never hurt you
You were always saying that love I never showed you
Everytime u cried on the phone I wished to hold you
Love just, wasn't really meant for us
See I gotta break the news, this is the end of us

(Chorus X2)
Sometimes in life you gotta give up what chu love
And even tho I love you so
Gonna have to let you go
No I dont wanna hurt you no more

(Verse 2 - Vixstarr)
Its been a long time
i should not have let you
not know the reason
now here's the rhyme
beybee i'm sorry
i know this sounds corny
i don't love you, nah that's not it
how do i, where do i start
as time comes to part
don't take matters at heart
playin you, i swear that i'm not
beybee u know i can;t lie, you know i'd get caught
this more harder than i thought
but no one could ever take your spot
you're the one i love alot
even till the day my body rott
i can't bring myself to tell you
i'm all sweaty as if the day was hot
but god damn you know it's not
the situation is complicated
as if i'm falling from a ridge
into an abysmal ditch
this whole thing is a glitch
we can't patch things up
there is nothing you can stich
i've spoken enough let me take you to the bridge.

(Chorus repeated till finish)

No comments: