Saturday, October 14, 2006

finally.. =)

well, andrew thinks its a need for me to blog about my birthdae! hehe.. soo alright..
my birthdae this year was good, except for the fact that i had chemistry trial exams, and i had to study for my maths trial exam the next dae!! it wasnt reali nice at first, because andrew lost his wallet on my birthday eve, but i got a pleasant surprise from my housemates and jaybee frenz.. =) thankies!! hehee...

wen to sch, some ppl forgot abt my birthdae! hehe, but its alright, because i understand that we had to take chem exam.. so i forgave them. LOL. hehee..
on my birthdae itself, i had reali reali reali nice presents from my baby! =) a pretty necklace, a couple pillow case, a shirt, a nice DIY picture, a sweet card, a PIG! hehee.. i gez thats all.. hehee.. so yea, i love u dear dear!! hehee..

i got nice key chains from my house mates, and xinyu and zhiven.. i got a nice flower and bottles from esther, a pretty bracelet from yueen mun.. plus a nice nice card from her! hehe... i got angpao's from my mum and godma, and auntie, and grandma, i got a cute giraffe pencil case from kay, and a very swweeet present from vernesse! espirit skirt, and espirit skirt! and a whole box of folded... AEROPLANES AND GRASS! LOL... got a nice camera from daddy too! hehe..so overall, this was a great birthdae plus great birthdae presents!!! ooo! yar! a pretty necklace from tasha too!!!

thank u all for remembering and wishing me a happy birhtdae..
big thanks to chelle for sending me a very sweet message, and surprising me by droping by with a very nice card!! it was really sweet of u! and even though i noe u dont read my blog, but i love u so much! hehe.. and u will alwzys b my bestie! miss u sooo much!! *hugs*

another nice bdae present was my trial results, nothing outstanding...but i am happy! 3a's and 2b's.. b's for english ( i noe! crazy! but its realy hard to score for eng!) but teacher praised me.. HEHE, and a b for chemistry... im trying!!! hehe..

oh yea, andrew even found his wallet on my birthdae! hee..so my birthdae wasnt that bad afterall.. =)

we celebrated lantern festival too..it was sooo fun! will leave u some pictures after im done bloggin!

i think ystd ystd, we went for steamboat.. it was GOOOOOD!!! hehe, renee, me, andrew, jojo and xinyu wen for a buffet steambboat, each one rm20..sooo nice..! =)

yar, i guess that is all, 4 more days of sam, and this year will end soon..sad... but true... *sigh* gonna miss all of em....

love lots...
dee dee.

No comments: