Friday, October 27, 2006

k, ive decided to take down the vid of the puppies first, gotta resize it whenever ive got the time I guess, since it looks awfully large on the site..
sighz, will be leavin for kay elle tommorow..really wish I could extend my stay here, but oh wellzzzz... exams are callin me, and the next few weeks should be passing pretty fast la..I think its like 1 more month and I'll be back in JB again, unless ma classmates have any further plans to chill..one thing that I dont really like bout December comin so soon is that I gotta take my driving lessons!! ish-ness...Ive only clocked in like 5 or 6 hours I think, and have prolly forgotten all the parking and 3 point turning..die la.. surely kena screw by the ah pek wan..
other than that, I cant wait for the long ass break.. Guess its like a pay back kinda thing, since I only managed to enjoy a few weeks of freedom after SPM.. College started way early, at the beggining of January while the rest of the guys started around March or June.. where's the fairness in this world??

okayz, off to get some breakfast now.. and then back to studies again..peace

No comments: