Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The Hang Out

Morning peoplez.. Decided to put my books aside for a quick second, and here I be once again.. in front of my keyboard and pc monitor..ever since i got here, Ive been busy downloadin a bunch of albums.. needed to update my nano playlist as Ive been listenining to the same stuff over and over again.. yeapz, Im the type of person who needs music to study i guess.. not too sure if thats a good or bad thing, maybe thats the reason for my poor grades most of the time eh..
was on9 yesterday evening when Shawn J suddenly told me there was gon be a guys night out kinda thing.. lolz.. see, thing is, no one knew I was back in JB as it had been a realy really last minute kinda thing.. so, i oni got ajak-ed to the gathering very last minute oso... and after contemplating for ages, and weighing out my options, I decided to put all guilt aside of not studyin for a few hours and decided to go out..
was definitely fun catching up on current issues, and its easy to tell that we're all leading different lives now.. Logan is takin form 6(lol lol), Shawn is takin some practical kinda course, Chia Khuan is dunno doing what in MMU but he's the top there, and Nesh is in this isolated place called Nilai.. seems like SAM is the worse of all, as Im the only one who makes the library my second home.. rest seem to still be able to enjoy life and such.... nvm, 3 more weeks and my exams finish already rite.. i think so la.. prom's less than a month away smore.. yayness..
ohyea, we also managed to play a quick game of futsal illegally..lol.din pay for that..and also played basketball in this extremely small court they got... all this sports thingy was an on-the-spot kinda decision, which meant that we did not bring any extra clothes along.....hence, we ended up dreanched in sweat..
sheetz , wished i didnt have exams, then could go chill with them again..ohwells, gotta wait ...

No comments: