Saturday, August 09, 2008

Bloggie hasnt been active lately due to the lack of photos Ive been taking. Why? Because my camera refuses to read my memory card! =(
Why, oh why??

I want a new camera lah. Hate nikon. Its been only 2 years? Maybe less, and I cant use it anymore. Might be caused by Nessy dropping it onto the floor, and the countless times I dropped it. hee. But oh well.
Nessy dropped it first!

Life here in Newcastle is as mundane as it can get..
Opening Tutorial, and studying till the Closing Tutorial, with countless lectures and lab visits.

Oh! I will be going to Wyong, about a 50 minute drive away from here for Abdominal Skills Tutorial in the hospital there! Quite annoying that it has to be so far away, but at least I'll be exploring another suburb! =)

This month, there will be a Med Revue thing, where medic students get to show off their talents! Not participating or anything, but Im definitely excited about going! Also, its gona be our Merdeka Night celebration on the 29th this month, and guess what!

Im dancing in a Malay dance routine!

Which reminds me of all the malay dances Ive seen in Convent, I always thought they were kind of boring, probably because of the songs which sound all the same, but gosh. Its hard lor.

I wanted to join because, why not right? Since I havent been participating in anything since I came here, but I didnt think that I signed up for practices that start as early as 7am!!

Yes. I was out in the cold practicing today! =(

But it was all good and fun, because we manage to reach the 2nd minute of the song in 4 practices! haha. Which is a huge achievement because dancing malay is hard lor! All the hand movements which I have never been a fan of! lol

Oh well, got to go back to studying.
Learning about osmosis, and facilitated transport and all tht crap this week. So weird, reminds me of biology in school.

Toodles! =)

2 comments:

castalnetta said...

ooh! im in the law revue this year!! ;D

+xinyu+ said...

i'm thinking of getting a new camera too! this nikon one is only good for fantastic firework pictures, which i take only about once a year? think i'll go back to a canon.