Saturday, November 15, 2008

No more intense, crazy nights and days of studying for 3 months =)
I hope I did okay, tho, MCQ's were abit tricky..

The last paper was 3 hours, and I didnt know that lor, till I went to the exam hall. HAHA
Spent the whole 3 hours scribbling and scribbling whatever I could remember.
Xin said she stayed up the whole night studying, and I really wanted to do that too! but I konked out at 3.30am, felt like my whole head was going to fall off.
Then I woke up at 6.40am, tryin to understand a lecture that didnt exist in my head. Took me a few minutes to realise that I was dreaming!

I hope the examiners can read what I wrote!

Andrew had a study group dinner at weiyang's place, and i tagged along. haha
Was abit quiet the whole night because my brain was really really tired and I just wanted to lie in bed.
Dinner was really awesome tho! azri and wy are good cooks! =p

I WENT SHOPPING TODAY! =D

No comments: