Thursday, November 27, 2008

stupid games, stupid games

I am very angry.
I tried to play a game on PSP, and my game couldnt save even though I played quite far!
Then Andrew helped me, and we tried again and again, but stupid things happened, like my stupid PSP suddenly decide to restart lah, or cannot on lah..
grr. So i probably played the same stage like 5 times.

Then I found Spore very interesting, played at wy's place, then came home, bought the game, and failed to install it.
haha. but Bi managed to help me, and we played today. But but but my laptop so slow!!! So we played the cell stage, and decided that we shud install in on my mums laptop.
Yay! could play, was fast and all... and then I played the cell stage, and nessy came half way so I let her play. Then I created a new world to play after she was done. Duno why I took soooo long to clear the cell stage this time.

Then the game suddenly stopped working, =(
and i didnt save the game...
*double booooooooooooooooooooooooo*

I HATE GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i go read twilight

No comments: