Sunday, November 23, 2008

u know its been ages since you've blogged when u costantly key in hotmail instead of gmail in the username

Only 1 more day + and we'll be heading back home =D !

Cant wait, although it feels like it was just yesterday when 2nd sem of 2nd year started. Been awhile since I've blogged, and its basically cuz i've been busy as hell during the past 2 months. Studyings, studyings, and more studying.. Been staying up till like 3 am during that period, and guess whuuuuuutsss... Exams were still a bitch! How cruel is that rite, you study so hard, and exams turns out to be even harder then u expected. Med school, what can I say.

So yea, exams were done and over with for about a week or so already, and we both have been shopping around Newy. Shud see the amount of stuff dear has bought for herself and family, and you would think she's been away from home for over a year.. :P just kiddins darrr. Shoppings been pretty good tho, I managed to get myself a couple of shirts for pretty cheap, since i dont have much clothes here anyways.

Theres still heaps of packing to be done..Dont really like cleaning up the place, cuz my nose and eyes gets pretty sensitive to dust. Ohyea, we've already done our laundry 3 times in 1 week, and will prolly do it another time tommorow. thats how much unwashed clothes we've got since the exam period. I know its disgusting lar, but student life you knows... Whats more disgusting was that some of my clothes were gym clothessss, so just picture all the sweat.

Okays, its 5 am now, think i shud sleep early cuz we've got another long day ahead. Since ive got no pictures, i'll leave you guys with our ethics video assignment starring wei yang, me and azri, along with a cameo appearance by Desiree!!!! you wont see much of me innit la, i was more of the camera man. stil, it was good fun doing this and was even funner to see everyone elses video. Props to wei yang who did most of the editing btw.



And I also found something interesting while browsing wei yang's youtube account. And since I know he reads this blog, hope he dont mind if i put it up lar. This shits too funny wei.

No comments: