Wednesday, December 03, 2008

I was angry a few times this week!

1) Had a bad haircut
2) Hated the fat hairstylist
3) Had facial done =( so painful lah
4) My face was all red and blotchy
5) Hated my hair cut
6) Hate my eyes! i think im going to need contact lens. haha


but Im happy because

1) Im now in my last book of the perfect vampire, Edward *swoons*
2) Edward Cullen
3) Home
4) Andrew staying over
5) Edward Cullen
6) Lala and Petai the "ikan bakar" way
7) Edward Cullen
8) My cute little nephew.
9) Edward Cullen

5 comments:

castalnetta said...

yay for edward cullen!

Desiree said...

double yay! haha

Natasha Lim said...

its like edward cullenism going on everywhere! so triple yay for EDWARD CULLEN! :D:D:D:D

Desiree said...

lol. have u read the books as well?

Natasha Lim said...

yes they are awesome :)