Thursday, December 04, 2008

Im done reading all 4 books! =)
Its really good, got so absorbed in the books that I felt angry, sad, lovey-dovey and all along with the characters. lol
So drama queen. I noe. *grin*

My new goal over the week : Learn to play a few songs on the piano!

btw, Dad brought us to watch Twilight again last night. And I thought I was going to faint when Edward appeared. lalalala

Newae, *snap back to reality* Andrew brought me and the sisters to Danga Bay's petting zoo. Did anybody realise there was a petting zoo there anyway? lol

It was very pathetic! But fun in a way. There was just another family in the zoo with us.

It was wet, smelly, and pretty saddening because they had the animals, plenty of them! But they didnt seem to make any effort in presentation!

One part looked like a pet shop. no kidding! I have pictures. lol.
Wil upload them when I have nothing else to do =)

THANKS dearie, for the small fun excursion! hee.
I LOVE YOU LOTS LOTS. tmr go find u k!

No comments: