Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Twilight?? Pfffftttttt

I like Johor Bahru so far.. Been gettin a good dose of basketball, seeing dear,playing Ps3, watchin tv, and unhealthy amounts of local food.

One thing I dont like tho, is the fact that parking in CS in Rm2 per hour. ended up paying a whooping Rm10 for parking, which dear thought was outrageous and started throwing a fit.... to me only lar.. hehe

Going to Japan this Saturday with fam, alls good cept that results are out on the 12th, which is when I'll be heading back. will surely be worrying wan the night before, and results are always out the night before its spose to be.

Aites, thats all for now. I still dont understand the craze over Twilight. Vampires and werewolfs, sounds more like Underworld to me. kate beckinsale ftw!

No comments: