Monday, April 20, 2009

I been busy studyingggg

Okay, dear basically uploaded most pics from her camera, put it all up, and left it to me to make a decent post. And after close to 3 weeks, here it is heh

Jason Mraz comes to Sydney

Okay, imma be perfectly honest. I drove down to Sydney, knowing only 2 of his song (until a friend told me he sang Remedy, which sounded familiar to me), I'm Yours (duhhhhhh) and Lucky. I think bi prolly knew half of most his songs, which isnt much better I reckon.

Reached Sydney round 4 plus pm, did bit of grocery shopping at this huge ass Asian shop which carries all the stuff you'd find in Malaysia. Grabbed a bite, and then drove to the venue, which was pretty packed lah. And suprise suprise, we were made to wait outside for close to 2 hours, just like any gig/concert you in Malaysia.. and i thought ang mohs were different. lol

And now, here's an even more honest statement. I left the concert actually digging dude's songs. His live performance is def much better then his CD, which says alot for any artist i think. Howevr, poor dear couldnt see much during the concert tho, cuz of her wise butt. As soon as the doors opened, we all walked in, and here comes her brilliant idea "lets go sit down at the sits facing centre stage'. got there, no seats were available, and by the time we reached the standing floor area, we were already 10 rows back. :P i still love you dear!

Yeap, so heres a few more pics from that day. i need to go study already, exams a month plus away. time for that coffee + tea + red bull + watever energy drink u can think off tonic.






No comments: