Thursday, April 02, 2009

This is going to be a picture post! =)
I hurt my back yesterday, because I stupidly wore heels and carried to heavy bags into the other side of Uni. I had to skip lectures today =(
I have another one hour lecture tommorow before the holidays start! But its at the hospital. grr.
So lazy.
Anyway. Pictures!
This is my attempt at making Mee Hoon Kueh!
Haha. nolah. It was instant. I got it from home. =)
But I added chinese mushrooms, and veg, and ikan bilis to make it taste better!

This is the most sinful, yummiest, sweet, fattening thing ever! Banana caramel tart from Michel's. its sooo gooood... cream, with caramel, with banana.. hmmm..



I snapped this picture today on the way to Jesmond. So nice! I tried again and again, but couldnt get this effect.


I have been watching a few of my all time favourite movies! =)
Enchanted, and Star Dust! hee.

Loved it when they start dancing, and he sang to her. Such a lovely song to dance too. I cried so much when she was about to leave! =(

EARTH HOUR!! okay, i cheated because I had my little table lamp light on. But that was because bi was only around for the last 3o minutes of earth hour. It would have been pretty scary if it was pitch black alone rite. We had cornetto ice cream!

Last Saturday, my friends ask to me join them for a netball game. I said okay, but it the end I was the only non-malay tt day! lol. 20 of them came for the game. impressive! I played center, WD and GK. and surprisingly, i enjoyed being GK the most. not so tiring.
But my team lost twice, won once, drew once. lousy!
My new nikes. and my 99cents socks from giant.

And oh yes. I am loving my MacBook millions. =)
ps:// im wearing shorts in tt picture k!

And this is the skirt I bought for 60Aud. am thinking bout wearing it to the concert! =)

2 comments:

+xinyu+ said...

eeeee new laptop!! i'm still using my Dell one, which is starting to conk on me. Ish.

Desiree said...

my lappie always got problem 1.
HP just died like that. even with a brand new motherboard. grr

but im loving my macbook =) =)