Friday, January 28, 2005

Its rainin veri heavily now..shud go offline soon. haha.. hmm..and yay! we're eatin steamboat!
Diden go to sch again..had a veri veri bad nite... my neck suddenly hurt so much..then i couldnt even move 1cm to the rite and stuff... couldnt even get up from bed...ugh..woke up so many times at night.. then at 6.30 i sat at the sofa in the living hall and slept..yeap.. i sat.. my neck was to stiff for me to even lie down..sigh~ poor me huh..so decided not to go to sch.. haha..i even woke dear up at 2.30 and.. 3 smth..and 5. smth..in the morn..coz tooo pain liao...

At 9..wen to the doctor..my godpapa..and he said it was because of my posture.. since i alwiz dun sit straight..and tt i awiz study on the bed.. and that.. my mum was insistin on this " coz italked to much on the fone" u noe lar..wen tok on the fone..oso need to do other stuff..then will "kiap" the fone between ur shoulders and stuff...tts how lor.. so must cut down on all this stuff liao..and then my papa was like ' u shud have told me earlier..then give medicine..then can ade.. " but i memang told him! and he was like.mebbe coz of te flu..mebbe a lil muscle ache.. hmph.. so me will b on medicine this 4 DAES lor..

Newae.. i was spose to start wid my pom poms.. budden..realise tt the measurement abit farnie..like so long oni..so wait lor..later wan to ask our dear wan hui how to do again..so paiseh..everydae sms her.. haha. tuition todae was fine..understand..untill the last part. i seriously cant wait till he starts wid form 5 work lor..heryer... keep teachin us bab 5 form 4.. buden rite. selaras oso keluaring tt bab..so must listen lorx..

Cheerin...runnin.. ahh!! me v worried bout st michaels now.. buden find it kinda farnie too..coz its like.. oni michaels are WAY behind in cheerin..coz got some probz and stuff... juz hope everyhing gona be al fine from now on... *sit straight sit straight* runners ler... we'll juz... pray and hope for the best.. hehe..

Well..i gez tts it..tomoro we will be havin sch..then cheerin practise..then tuition..untill 4.. so will be wuite bz.. juz hope me neck dosent kil me again tonite!!

*Desiree*


No comments: