Monday, January 24, 2005

Okay.. 2nd time bloggin toade.. actuali, i was wonderin.. coz my mumz alwiz telin me bout relationships tt start from secondary sch etc etc..wont last long and stuff... coz like..my frenz sista..had a bf since secondary sch..and afta being to gether for so long..they got married.. buden..had a divorce in less then a year.. something lidat happen to my cousin too.. he 2 had a gurl in secondary..but broke up recently..for 5 years lidat ler.. haihz..

So me thinkin.. how long can me and darling last.. not sayin tt i dun trust him or nethin.. but hu noes wut can happen in the future rite? but seriously.. rite now.. i reali dun wanna be wid anybody else cept dear.. =) but hey..anyting can happen lorx... *cross fingers*

Becoz like soo many couples alwiz sae.."love u FOREVER" and stuff...budden in the end.. oso break up..aihz..dunoe larx.. =( ppl alwiz sae.. dun have a commitment now.. dun stick to one guy.. coz once u get out of sch.. u'll meet lotsa lotsa new pl and stuff.. then wait u regret.. bla bla bla...

But rite.. one thing i'll never regret is bein wid dear..one of the best thing tt ever happen to me life.. is him! =) *muax* i love u ~ :P

*DeeDee*

No comments: