Monday, January 10, 2005

OMG.. after writin so much..the pc juz hang.. argh~~!!

Fine... well, todae started of pretty badly..coz it seemed like i slept oni for a few minutes.. had pretty interstin lessons todae..with pnlee teachin mod mathz.. she associated asas nombor, wid aliens as stuff..weird.. haha.. confusin ppl.. then add mathz ler.. gettin confusin...aih..and its juz the beginin of the year! glad the daes are passin slowly.. so SPM wud be a veri veri long mroe time.. = D 9th november...

Ever since kay started afternoon sch..vernesse has nothin to do but iritate me!! she even does her homework wid me in my room..and wen she does her seni work.. she leaves bits of crayon on my table! hmph.. mess maker.. and wen i wan to sleep..she starts playin "wen the saints go marchin in" over and over again on the piano... oh wellz.. she is my lil sister.. =]

Form 4 probation prefects have already started on orientation! so they are tryin to get signatures from us f5.. shuang ler.. but this time, like got no mood to plae, so juz give them my signature for free lor..

This is the 1st week sports practise is takin place.. hope thursdae turns out fine.. hehe... hopin tt frm 1's are veri good runners 2..we desperately need em! hehe.. lalalalaz.. cheerin gurls have also started cheerin..juz realised tt nearly ALL my frenz are cheerleaders..so cute.. haha cept me..but aiyar..nvmz lar..

Wut else happen to dae ar.. nothin else actuali..hmmz..
oh yea! double happiness gona end ade! sobz..tomoro last episode wor..i dun wan jiaqi to die ler! hmmsz...

*DeeDee*

No comments: