Tuesday, January 25, 2005

oh sh*t

~Andrew~
oh shoot , its the last day of hollies... how fast time flies wen u're havin fun... aihz..but its ok tho, at least my batteries are all recharged and ready for school tommorow... hmm, if i have counted correctly,i got another 9 days of schooling before the chinese new year break.. :D that has to be good news.. hehe..
now still early,7.41 am... me slept v v v early last nite cuz i was hella tired after playin ball for bout 4 hours + and then goin to tuiton.. addm3 is definately gettin harder and harder.. dunno how im goin to do in SPM la..ive seen the past years questions for addm3, all like v hard liddat...
hmm, wonder what im gonna do today.. feel like goin lepak or maybe catchin a movie or sumtin, but my mum def wud give me one hell of a nag cuz ive been goin out quite often durin the past week or so..
eh, did i finish all my homework...?? later must check.. maybe i terleft something out..
hmm,dont really got much to say liao lor.. and my sleepyness right now isnt helpin me when it comes to thinkin of what to type bout ..guess i'll go kal me darling now.. hehe..bye byez for now.....take care..

No comments: