Thursday, June 30, 2005

Harry Potter ..bleh..

~Andrew~
me not a big Harry Potter fan, nor am i a fan of any other novels or books also... guys are sooooooooooooooo unlike girls..haha
managed to finish the whole Initial D 4th Stage in just 4 days..not bad eh..?? 14 eps..quite interesting anime la.. but too bad its kinda short,now i got nuttin to watch whilist im bored..ish..
doin my moral project now.. time really isnt in my hands rite now..its flyin wayyyyyyyy to fast for me to even take a rest at the moment... gotta TRY to cut down on my sleepin time , tho i know thats gon be an impossible task..ish ish
so yea. life's been pretty much the same old same old kinda stuff every single day..not much change to my scheduele rite now.. life's just gon get even more borin as SPM's approachin eh..?
atleast i know this blog wont die.. i actually enjoy bloggin durin my free time.. i enjoy writing , even tho i now oni a few ppl will be readin my stuff..but heck, i still have a feelin of satisfaction n 'kepuasan' after bloggin ... weird..?? nah.. i just have nuttin else to do .. =)
okiez..i'll be headin off to watch Joey now.. funniest sitcom ive watched ever since Friends ended.. much better than our local stuff (Scenario, Buddies etc..) lol...
chowwzzz

No comments: