Thursday, February 14, 2008

~Andrew~

Leaving for Aussie tmr night, flights actually on 0030 am on a Saturday, but gotta be in Singapore a couple of hours earlier.. how am I feeling? kinda sad actually, was getting so used to lazing around at home with a car to use everyday.. Hopefully we both are able to get tickets to come back during the Winter break, although its just gonna be 3 weeks or so , but still I'd like to be home than anywhere else.. Hate the fact that there's gonna be so much uncertainty again, like every medical exam in Newcastle.. theres just no way of preparing for certain papers, and then theres all that worrying and 'getting your panties in a bunch' moments when results are nearing... can you say damnmnn?

Anyways, today was Valentines day, and both of us decided to keep it simple and sweet =) I came to dear's house in the early morning and we both exchanged presents! she got me a nice sports watter bottle and also made a lovely photo frame! Thanks dar! Then spent our time watch Juno on dvd, which was a pretty good movie with a lot of random moments I guess..

All in all, these hollidays has really been hella fun... I managed to see dear once again after 4 months or so, had a chance to catch up with friends, tried every malaysian food that was on my "Want to makan list" while I was in Oz ( this list is purely imaginary btw, all in the mind), got a PS3 which I'm bringing over, travelled to Melaka with dear (and my frens and her frens lol),and lastly, I was able to actually take a nice break and smell the roses for once. Less than a month after SPM, I headed to Taylors.. Break after SAM was ok (3 months???), but there was that period where I didnt even know which Uni I was gonna end up in.. So this 3 months break has definitely allowed me to refresh a lil bit, and hopefully clean my engines up for this new sem.. lolll..

JB is getting a little boring anyways, with so many friends getting busier by the day and many starting to FFK already..

(insert random form 5 class photo here)

Too bad I dun have one.. lol

Anyways, time to enjoy my last day here.. Take care everyone.. will blog from Aussie soon..
G'day

No comments: