Saturday, February 02, 2008

Malacca Trip 2008


Dear was the master plan of this trip. He wanted to make a trip up with me to get nice nice Malacca food! Then we decided to call some friends along, so at the end of the planning, we had 4 girls and 3 guys!


I had a blast.What better than having my best friends, and my boyfriend coming along and finally hanging out together? Though the trip was pretty short, I really enjoyed myself. =)


I woke up at 7, called Jasveen to wake her up, took a bath, and soon enough, baby arrived. Showed me a few magic tricks, and Mel and Chelle came. Mum brought us for breakfast, and off we went to the bus station. Bus left exactly at 9.30 lor, didnt wait a second. har har.


After 2 and a half hours , we reached Malacca. Jas arrived at the same time from KL, met up with Tan the tour guide, and off we went to his place. Left everything at his place, everyone used the toilet, and off we started our little tour at Malacca.


OMG. we had a pervert-ed taxi driver! He kept staring at Jasveens boobs!! Like really obviously lor, till Chelle had to give Jasveen her bag to cover her front. haha.. We went for chicken rice balls at first, and it was alright lar, the chicken was really really good though!

It was THEN, that i realised I left the camera at Tan's place!! ARGH. Then luckily Jasveen said she brought hers. She tried using the camera, and REALISED, that oops, she left the batteries at chia khuans place. har har. =p

So stupid lar the both of us. hehehehe

So we ended up taking photos with our lousy camera phone. hehe. 2 MEGAPIX leh. Lucky for us, the day was pretty bright, so my phone took some OKAY pictures..






Us, at the chicken rice stall. Looks like I just saved their day, and the want a pic with their hero, supergirl. =p

After lunch, we walked around Jonker Street, and decided to go inside this temple thing, to take some pictures with the weapons that were on display there. The uncle inside was pretty sporting, teaching us how to take the pictures and stuff. haha..


Group Pic!


Girls fooling around.


I cant rmb what we did after that, but I think it was cendol-ing. YUMMoS. I had durian cendol! Really good.. Shared with ahbi. But he scold me, coz I order so much. hehee



Until he dont want take a picture with me. =(


Im not sure what happened next again, but It shud be taking a beca and paying 5 each to bring u to a shopping mall. hee. =)Lazy girls. But i thought it was worth it. Was really fun esp when he rode down the hill.



Shopping at Dataran Something was alright lar. Didnt manage to get alot of things. Just shorts, and a pair of cute boxers from Padini. RM 13 only!


I think this is when we went back to Tan's place to bath, and for dinner. Night time was just watching them play futsal (and laughing at em), watchin YouTube, and I fell asleep earlier coz I had a throbbing headache. Not enought sleep I guess..


Nxt morning I rmb just bathing, and going to the bus station for a smooth trip back to JAYBEE.


Had a wonderful early reunion with my family after that at Kong Inn.


We had so much food our tummies were soooo full.


Chicken Feet. - I feel its gross. But everyone in the family loves it.


Our "hot dish" hehe. I loveee the egg cooked like this. Ultimate yum.

GeoDuck. my parents FAV. but its really ex. Told dad to eat more, coz we always eat this once a year only. to which he replied. Hu says? If mum n I are hungry, we can always come here and order one geoduck for supper. ya rite dad, ya rite. =p


My fav duck wrapped in egg erm pancakes?

Rice. Mum loves this. Says its very "siang"

I forgot to take the deserts! haha.. It was.. honey dew sago, my fav, and tang yuen.

Happy Early Chinese New Year. !!!!!!

Will be flying off to Korea tonight for a week.

LOVE LOTS..

ps: gona miss u alot alot alot alot dear. =( mwarks. will take lotsa pictures for u to see!

No comments: