Saturday, March 28, 2009

This morning, I decided I was the most boring person in the world, and that I didnt deserve to live.

Why? Because I dont have a passion in life!
When people think of me, what do they think about? The boring girl that stays at home all the time. lol.

I was pretty upset, because Andrew likes playing basketball, soccer, playing with this dumb , expensive PS3 games, rapping..

but me?

Then I thought about what makes me happiest, what calms my heart, what I look forward to at the end of the day.




my passion. my baby boy, =)


Feeling all mushy today because Its just one of those day where you look at him, and all you feel is love, warmth and well, just love.

Lucky to be in love with my best friend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're my best fren too bi! even tho i got so many passions, you are my number one!