Wednesday, April 13, 2005

1 more day

1 day down,another 24 hrs to go... haha... but since ec tests is like nuttin oni (papers all so short etc ) , no point celebratin the end of my ujian formatif.. ish..
its already close to 9.30 pm and i havent touch my add m3 and sej..im prayin that my eyes dont fail me now,as ive made a risky plan to stay awake still 2.30 to cover my sej and then watch football ..its liverpool against juventus..2nd leg.. its one hell of a big game..cant miss it.. BUT , if my eyes do get sleepy and if i fall asleep, then i can say byebye to my sej paper liao ..
ohyea, i got EST tommorow oso.. the paper that i really really dislike, after failing (28 % ) for the prev test... i dont like the marking scheme for that subject la..all the words must be exact n stuff.. too strict liao..
k, i'll stop here ..gotta rush to my books now.. chowz....

" Imma give u my heart, this aint just a fling-wid-u ,
I dont just sleep,i close my eyes and dream-of-u . "

No comments: