Friday, April 01, 2005

aihz..

"I think of you,and then put my deepest thoughts- to- my- pen,
Girl's the greatest ever gift from god-to- a- man , "

~Andrew~
my world's been tilting a lil bit.. soon its gon be upside down i guess.. Right now im havin all sorts of feelings( happy, sad,dissapointed),all at the same time.. weird eh..? life's such a weird thing everybody has to go thru.. at times, i wonder wheter is there really such a thing called fate.. mebbe we are all destined to do something , to become somebody n stuff.. maybe our whole life's are already pre-planned even before the day we were born..
besides that,at times, i feel as if my life is just a big play n stuff, like in the Truman Show..what if every1 else around you are just actors, and what if some things are really too good to be true... and wat if we never live to find out the truth in these claims....
Life's just one hell of a big mystery i guess..and it'll prolly stay that way foreva..

k,back to my life and wat happened todae.. i had jus changed my fiziks tuiton,since I thought my prev teacher,Chang, wasnt really doin much to boost my marks.. the new teacher's alrite la,not 2 bad.. but i dont really like the tuiton centre ( classrooms...bitches..oops, i meant office clerks etc) ..and it feels extra weird cuz im close to being surrounded by ssi students n stuff..not that i hate them or anytin la,but its just that in all my other tuitons, theres always a bunch of ec guys n stuff ,which meant that i'll be able to escape the reality of studyin fiziks by chattin around wid the guys n stuff..

so now its already close to 11,and im dead tired..i guess i'll go get a nap now..
nitez...

"When you're born, u cry and the whole world smiles..
When you die, the whole world cries..and you.....??? "

No comments: