Tuesday, April 26, 2005

heart attack

~Andrew~

just ystd, i almost suffered from a serious heart attack.. shocked..??? i know u are.... :D

Mr Chua : And yes..our exams are on the 5th of May..

^^^^
i was really hopin that they would've called the setara off, as there had been speculation about that for quite some time already.. but damnnnn, i guess luck really isnt with me afterall .. i still think its kinda stupid tho.. i got exams nxt thurs,which is like, 9 days away,but ive yet to get my jadual peperiksaan.. that is seriously not helpin me as i dunno wat to study first n stuff.. but since i dont really got high expectations for this setara test, i guess i wont be dissapointed or be letting myself down... i doubt my parents wud expect me to do well also as there's really TOO MUCH to cover in such a short span of time..
ohyea, convent iu last fri was really fun.. mad props to their interact club as i really had alotta fun there.. only prob was that it was kinda stuffy inside la.. and then there was a flood wen we were bout to go home, so my initial plans had to be cancelled as i was too lazy to remove my shoes, and cross the semi flooded road..
k,ive got to get sum rest rite now.. prolly must start stayin up late from today onwards..aihz... i hate this feeling.. the feeling of being unprepared for smth,and knowin that ure bound to fail in it... dayummmmn

No comments: