Wednesday, April 27, 2005

primary 1

~Andrew~
primary one.... how long ago was that huh..? right now im form 5,so thats bout 11 years ago..if im not mistaken.. life then was free from worries, free from stacks of homeowork, free from worryin bout major exams as we didnt even realise wat was UPSR,PMR, and SPM at that point of time..it was all bout havin fun..how much have life changed since then, eh..?
durin the first month of primary sch n stuff..life was definately hella scary.. me,being the antisosial one, didnt really have alot of friends, at first..and everytime during recess,when i wud bump into this primary 6 guy , this dude,who thinks he's a damn big ahbeng or smth, would grab me by my hair.. it was hella pain back then ..but all he said was "rambut panjang " or sum shit la.. no taking my lunch money n stuff..this carried on for about one week, but i really didnt tell my parents or my bro..even though he was in the same year as that dude.. but one day, i spilled some curry onto my shirt by accident (silly me,eh? ) .. and me, being the kid that was hella scared of my mum back then, decided to make up a story that it wasnt curry..in fact, i told her that i was pushed down by that bully onto the muddy area or smth.. haha... so, my mum got his number and he then got an earful from her..haha... smart eh..?? he got wat he deserved..and tts when i learnt that lying can def get u outta bullish.. i dun even remember his looks..all i remember is his nick..banana head or smth..haha.. wat a nick for a bully..

No comments: